Looking for an exact size?
Email us for custom sizes and materials including:
- • Stunning Metal Prints
- • Gallery quality Acrylic Prints
- • Amazing Framed Backlit Prints and much more!
Tell us about your cosmic vision and we'll make it a reality!
Email us at: CustomPrint@BigBangPrints.com
FREE SHIPPING within continental US
Mars has some of the most highly varied and interesting terrain of any of the terrestrial planets, some of it quite spectacular:
• Olympus Mons: the largest mountain in the Solar System rising 24 km (78,000 ft.) above the surrounding plain. Its base is more than 500 km in diameter and is rimmed by a cliff 6 km (20,000 ft) high.
• Tharsis: a huge bulge on the Martian surface that is about 4000 km across and 10 km high.
• Valles Marineris: a system of canyons 4000 km long and from 2 to 7 km deep;
• Hellas Planitia: an impact crater in the southern hemisphere over 6 km deep and 2000 km in diameter.
Much of the Martian surface is very old and cratered, but there are also much younger rift valleys, ridges, hills and plains.